BATTLE INTERFACES
Platinum_Account

BINT-Android v1.4.2

Рекомендуемые сообщения

— Поддержка WoTB 5.6.0
— Автобэкап оригинальных файлов (file.ext > file.ext.original)

Принцип работы автобэкапа:
Если в кэше существует файл со схожим названием и расширением dvpl, то этот файл переименовывается.

Пример:
при установке - если есть файл BackgroundLoading.txt.dvpl, он переименовывается в BackgroundLoading.txt.dvpl.original и добавляется модифицированный файл.
при восстановленииудаляется модифицированный файл и если есть файл BackgroundLoading.txt.dvpl.original, он переименовывается обратно в BackgroundLoading.txt.dvpl

Проверено на Android 6.0.1, во внутренней памяти и на внешней карте памяти.

Скачать BINT для Android в Google Play

Поделиться сообщением

Hi!

I'm sorry for writing in english, but I'm sure that it's much more easy to understand..

BINT does not seem to work on Android - and of course by now, the game has been updated and is currently running on 5.7.2 with the next update running on the open test server (v5.8)

I've been waiting for an update You were talking about in a post on this forum but have not seen anything about it since - so my question is, are You actually going to do an update for it, and if so, could you please point me towards it, or the exact location (//:) where to get it from? We've been kind of waiting, like Very VERY Much waiting for the day that it's going to come out!

Pease, could You be kind enough to share me with any up to date information You have - is it actually coming/is there anyone actually working on this matter, and is there future for the BINT for Android - we really cross our hands in pray, and hope that the day will come ASAP!

Best regards,

Br8-XI

Поделиться сообщением

3 часа назад, KV_007 сказал:

Hi!

I'm sorry for writing in english, but I'm sure that it's much more easy to understand..

BINT does not seem to work on Android - and of course by now, the game has been updated and is currently running on 5.7.2 with the next update running on the open test server (v5.8)

I've been waiting for an update You were talking about in a post on this forum but have not seen anything about it since - so my question is, are You actually going to do an update for it, and if so, could you please point me towards it, or the exact location (//:) where to get it from? We've been kind of waiting, like Very VERY Much waiting for the day that it's going to come out!

Pease, could You be kind enough to share me with any up to date information You have - is it actually coming/is there anyone actually working on this matter, and is there future for the BINT for Android - we really cross our hands in pray, and hope that the day will come ASAP!

Best regards,

Br8-XI

Hi Download from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gcd.bint it work's

Поделиться сообщением

6 hours ago, Platinum_Account said:

@Wanted_100 write the full path to the game cache. Is it an external memory card?

YES its ON External memory  card as follows :
ALSO at first when BINT asked me to define the cache path to IT I JUST DID THE same and it  threw me out then i introduced the SD CARD to the BINT and it accepted the following path ,

photo_2019-01-31_23-21-47.jpg

Edited by Wanted_100

Поделиться сообщением